healingartplay: now: artfulplaying.blogspot.com

healingartplay: now:  artfulplaying.blogspot.com
where work lives

Monday, August 30, 2010

new projects

1) a crazy quilt challenge
I have my ufos and will blend them together with the help
of my family. The size needs to be 36 x 36 which I have so far.
Colors are dark blues, reds and some"neutrals".

2)'old' swatches to practice with quilting

3) fractations experience waiting for me in the workshop

4) continuing blogging
and hope to start the "I am becoming 60 and here is how it goes" soon.

Aahh, goals delineated and pursued!

1 comment:

bowledover said...

Hey friend.
I hope you are enjoying life.

I have seen another style of knitting called 'Illusion Knitting' and thought you may like to have a look.
Go to www.woollythoughts.com

Quilts have a habit of morphing a bit and the results are great.
Be well.

My Books and Articles and Poetry

My Blog List

Followers

Playful Art Searching